Friday, March 18, 2016

Snapping Monsters Stamps: Utilizing Feet

Greetings and happy weekend!  I thought I'd post these quick little cards I made using just the legs and feet of some of my stamp girl images and sentiments, which you can find here.


To make these cards, I inked up just the legs of one of my girl stamps and stamped them on my card base.  You could use any stamps with legs to go for this same look.


I used the same set of legs for both cards, but colored them differently.  On the Happy Camper card, I used striped Washi tape for the socks and colored the rest of the images on both cards with Copic markers.  I smudged some Distress Ink around the feet for some background color and these were done!

Hope your weekend brings you some lovely Spring sunshine and plenty of time for crafting!